Church Matters

Inviting to grow

Churches need to cultivate an invitational culture among their members. True, a report on Churchgoing in the UK (Tear Fund 2007) revealed that 60% of all adults say that they will not consider going to church – but that still leaves 40% who might be open to an invitation! Indeed, many people on the fringe of our churches are just waiting for an invitation from a friend.

Published at 12 p.m.. Comments | Read more »

Subscribe to get email updates from Church Matters

If you want to read Church Matters each week, there’s an RSS feed, or you can just enter your email address here, and we’ll send you new blog posts as they’re written. We will never share your email address with third parties, and you can unsubscribe at any time.

Transform Your Church

Are you looking for resources to transform the life of your Church? If so, this website could be what you are looking for.

Read more about this site »