Are you looking for resources to transform the life of your Church? If so, this website could be what you are looking for.
Paul Beasley-Murray is a dynamic Christian leader, who has transformed the life of churches and Christian institutions and enabled them to face up to the challenges of today.
This process of change has not always been easy, but the tough times have only served to deepen his faith and to enable him to empathise all the more with others “going through the mill”.
A creative thinker, he is constantly sparking off new initiatives. With over 35 years of ministry, he has developed wide-ranging expertise in many areas of pastoral life.
A prolific author, he has made a study of such subjects as:
- The use and abuse of power
- Weddings and funerals and other rites of passage
- Developing volunteers
- The challenge of old age
- Pastoral Care Systems
- Empowering Leaders
- Caring for the bereaved
- Town Centre Ministry
- The challenge of Church Building
- The management of change
- Making the most of appraisals
- Coping with success – and failure
- Mental health and depression
- Patterns of Leadership
- Preparing couples for marriage
- Structuring the church for all-round ministry
- Process evangelism
A gifted preacher, he has also provided resources for preaching at Christmas and at Easter.